Across A Wire

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Love and Basketball

This afternoon I was shooting hoops, it's something that I normally do during the course of a week. I enjoy this outside time mainly because it's time when I let loose and laugh about what I'm doing. Most of you know me as being quite serious in my demeanor....don't like that much. Putting up ridiculous threes, driving the lane, off-balance jays....all for the love. It also helps that the rim is about eleven feet, so in this world, I'm 5'2"...another great part to this humbling 'sperience.

By the way...I'm picking the Cardinals of Lulvull, Loohavil, Louisville to win the Big East and go to AT LEAST the Elite Eight. As for the Tigers of Clemson.....to make it to the ACC semis and the Big Dance as a five seed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home