Across A Wire

Sunday, March 02, 2008

15:07, 17:37

Running this morning...Not the usual route. I left the truck at home and ventured out into parts unknown. As a runner, my body can easily get into the routine of the same distance, same place. So, it's good for to run somewhere different. It was a bit scary crossing six lanes of traffic (even with no one around), but it was well worth it.
I liken this to the relationship I have with Jesus. I go to the same places, talk to the same people, say the same things all the time......and .............I'm................comfortable.
The Lord brings so much comfort to me with the blessings I see, the family I have, the church I'm able to serve. I know that's not what I'm called to do. If this is all I'm concerned about; if it's all about me, I wonder if I really know Him?


So where do I go from here.....I'm praying that God would PUSH me into areas that are not comfortable, wherever that may be. That I'm not afraid to branch out. That I'm able to take all of this and put it into action. Thanks for listening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home